Bruised bump on the eyebrow after an injury. Need medical attention?

hi, I suffered a car accident about 8 months ago. The steering wheel hit me right between my eyebrows/eye socket and I had a black eye and bruising , and also developed a goose egg. I am wondering what I can do, because the bump is still there a little bit..I started taking vitamins c, e, a, and k. I was wondering if I should seek medical attention, although it is 8 months later. (I never went to the hospital, as I thought I was fine...) I am also wondering, how long it would take for something like this to completely harden and not be reversed. Also, if this is the case, what kind of surgery can I get to remove the bump, if it is too late and hardened.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013