Bruised arms. History of low BP. Numbness in arm. Had blood transfusion after childbirth. Any ideas?

I have bruising on both my arms from carrying my daughter in her carseat, normally i do not bruise so easily. I have had this before where my blood pressure was low and caused me to bruise easy, however this time is has come with numbness in my left arm and leaving the rest of my body feeling like maybe i have a lack of blood, i did have a blood transfusion a month after my daughter was born, and am not sure if I have recovered fully although it has been 6 months or so any ideas?? I am a 27 yr old female. Thanks, Tess
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013