Bruised and bleeding leg after dog bite, taken Tdap and Augmentin. Numbness and knot in leg. Normal?

I was bitten by a mastiff on10/3/12 during my morning bike ride. My leg bruised immediately even before it started bleeding . I went to the dr on the 5th and and received the Tdap and augmentin for 10 days. I am concerned because the bruise on my leg disappeared immediately (the next day). I still have scabs from the puncture wounds from his teeth . My leg is extremely sensitive in the middle of the bite and there is a hard knot there. My leg is numb only to the touch in that area. If I accidently knock my leg near the knot it seems to make the knot spasm . Is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012