Bruise with white circle in the middle on lower left leg with leg numbness. Any ideas ?

Hello, doc! I have several bruises, and one bruise with white circle in the middle on my lower LEFT leg with leg numbness. I don t recall how I got the bruises. I feel no pain when push the bruises. I also have a small bruise on my RIGTH leg too with minor leg numbness. Note: I have GERD ( acid reflux ), but I don t think it is related. Any idea what is causing my legs bruise and numbness? Plus, both of my legs get numbness and pain when stand or sit for longtime. Any comment will be appreciated. Thanks doc!
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012