Bruise with pain on the calf after being hit. Need treatment?

Hello. I hit my leg below my knee on April 1st. A large bruise appeared and has since gotten better and started to clear up. When I touch the impact spot on my leg, or get on my knees and pressure applied- it is extremely painful, and feels wierd on inside- possibly fluid. I dont know if it is serious, or just has to heal. It doesnt bother me unless I push, or touch it but then it is pretty painful. I dont want to waste money if i shouldnt be worried.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013