Bruise with a lump above hip, excessive tiredness, hot an cold flashes. History of c-section. Cause?

Hi I m 39 mother of 3...2 c- sections...just found a bruise with a lump attached above my left hip....I am in good shape, but have just recently started getting a little more tired and feeling like I m hot one second and cold the next...a little sweaty at odd times...that s about it...oh..wait since I had my second child via c section 2 years ago occasionally I get a pain in approximately the same place that takes my breathe away
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer