Bruise on left hip, abdominal pain, knot on abdomen. CT scan showed cyst in ovary. Cause of worry?

Hi my nemesis XXXXX . I woke up an a week ago with a horrible bruise on my left hip that came out of no where. I was having severe abdominal pain and went to the er . They tried to tell me it was just a bruise even did a ct scan and blood work. All of that came back ol except for a very small cyst on my ovarie. Well the bruise is almost gone.but I have a medium sized knot remaining and its tender . Should I be worried ? Could it be a hernia and if so even with a ct scan could they have missed something ?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013