Bruise on inside of elbow, no itching. Have atopic dermatitis. Caused by prednisone?

My inside of my elbow randomly has a small bruise . I havnt hit. It doesn t itch I havnt had a shot or any other injection yet for whatevcer reason i have 3 small mini bruises as if a bruise from somebody who couldn t find my vein but nothing has touched my arm. I have severe atopic dermatitis and was wondering if my prednisone could be the cause of this? Any insights? I ve had atopic dermamtitis alll my life and had to take prednisone for years
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012