Bruise on back of hand with lump. Tender when pushed. What could it be?

A bruise popped up on the back of my hand about three or four days ago and today there s a lump (about the size of a pea) in the middle area of it. It s white(flesh toned) where the lump is. It s just a little tender if I push on the lump. The bruised area stopped hurting like a bruise does when the lump popped up I believe. I didn t pay it too much attention because I assumed it would go away but now i m a little worried that it might be something else? The bruise isn t a perfect circle either it s more of a rectangler oval type shape. Do you know what it could be? Should I go to the doctor? I m kinda freaking out.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012