Bruise and swelling on the elbow after a fall. Tingling in the thumb and forefinger. Suggestions?

I fell very hard onto a wooden floor, 3 weeks ago today. I hit the back of my head, and smashed my elbow so hard, I could feel the reaction in my shoulder . The bruise on the elbow got very large, and the elbow was swollen. I iced it at the end of the day. The bruise and swelling have gone, but the tip of my elbow is still very painful, and my thumb and forefinger are tingling . As regards to my head, I haven t felt right since. The next day I could not walk straight, and just stayed in bed.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013