Brownish vaginal discharge after periods, back ache. Unprotected intercourse. Urine pregnancy test negative. Pregnancy chances?

hi i am swati my last cycle was on 6th jun and on 2nd of july i had a light brown discharge but after that i didn t had it is i am pregnant i am confused plz help me doc,i always have my period 3 to 4 days before and i had intercourse also with my husband and ii want to become pregnant.and on 4th of july my urine test was negative and my doc told me come after one week,i have little bit of backache .
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012