Brownish spotting after delayed periods. Implantation bleeding? Negative urine home pregnancy test report

hi my periods were due on 31st october, but i had brown colour spotting very little in amount on 27th october,that last for only 2 days,i am confuse whether they were my periods or that was implantation bleeding,I had a urine home pregnancy test i was negative, now I am 13 days ahead my periods,I am still confuse whether i am pregnant or not,my doctor said wait for another week for blood test .
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
A blood test for HCG levels is the sure test to detect pregnancy. Since you had mild spotting for two days and your test was negative after the periods, pregnancy is unlikely. You can wait to see in the next month regarding the periods.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal