Brownish discharge instead of periods with abdominal cramps and backpain, took postinor after unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant ?

Hi..i had unprotected sex on 17 th october.i had recived my periods on 1st october.i took postinor 2 about 6hours after th intercourse.i expected my periods yesterday th 29th of october but instead i observed some brownish discharge which is there even havin abdominal cramps and backpain .please help.could i be pregnant? I have been feeling dizzy and experiencing nausea .could i be pregnant or do i expect my periods and when?
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012