Brown spotting after removing birth control coil. Swollen breasts, strange movement. Help

Hello my names bex I m not sure if I should go to my gp due to me and my partner have been trying for a child. I had my coil removed on 8th July 2012 I still come on and period been normal but I came off on the 1st of January 2013 then week later I came on for three days starting pink then next day red then pink then later coming off then on the 14th jan I came on again for four days brown and clumpy and red . But now I have been getting strange movement and my breasts are swollen . But I m confused due to I have regular periods what last for a week and on time . Help ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013