Brown discharge, stopped and again started, severe sweats and stomach burning, no period. Suggestion?

I had a spot of blood pin head sized with tiny bit of brown discharge last week , but then nothing , then 2 days ago I had a little more blood tiny bit on toilet paper tiny bit more discharge brown and AGAIN - no period , last night/early morning I woke up with severe sweats and had a burning feeling in my stomach and back and couldn't stop throwing up!! And again no period
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Namaste
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Spotting between periods that is interested menstrual bleeding requires thorough assessment by a gynaecologist. I request you to fix u pan appointment with the gynaecologist