Brown discharge months after abortion, want to conceive. Should I seek medical attention before trying to conceive?

Hi Dr.Samuel I had an abortion done nearly 5 months ago ,i am still getting brown discharge and it is getting lighter and the amount has reduced how it used to be .. and i have no pain,no vagainal discomfort and the discharge dosen t smell at all.. so i thought it was normal after abortion. I want to conceive the baby and i am bit alarm with the situation Shall i seek the medical attention before trying for another baby??? please suggesT many thankx darsha
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012