Brown discharge from vagina, some contact with pre-cum. Could be pregnant ?

m sorry to disturb you but i see your answers are really good and i need help desperatly im 13 and last month me and my boyfriend were dry humping he had jeans and i had sweat pants and pantiez and a little pre cum went thro his pants like you couldnt see it but could feel it but not much but i felt it i had my period that month i took alot of midols to stop bleeding and i was stressed now in febuary about 2 weeks after my period this brown stuff came out my vagina like blood but brown for like 3 days also i kept getting symptoms but they are stress related and ive beenu really stressed and this month he checked his pants and licked and wiped his fingers he rubb over my pants werr my vagina was and started to go down.my pants with his hand but he didnt even touch my vagina
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013