Brown discharge, cramps, negative HTP. Is it too soon to test pregnancy?

IVE BEEN FEELING LIKE MY AF IS COMING FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW THE FIRST WEEK WAS BROWN DISCHARGE ON AND OFF WHEN I WIPE AND THE SECOND WEEK WAS ON AND OFF OF PINK AND BROWN. THIS WEEK ON ONE DAY THERE WAS PINK STRINGY DISCHARGE WITH BROWN TINY CLOTS IN IT. AND THE PAST TWO DAYS IVE STILL BEEN CRAMPING BUT NO AF. TOOK HTP 3 DAYS AGO THAT WAS NEGATIVE COULD IT HAVE BEEN TO SOON ?? I HAVE HAD SOME OTHER SYMPTOMS OF PREGNANCY BUT I GET THESE SYMPTOMS CLOSE TO AF TOO. LIKE EXTRA HUNGRY AND TIRED, AND VERY EDGEY. I HAVE A 3 YR OLD AND BEEN TTC FOR ABOUT 1YR AND A HALF WITH NO LUCK. ANY SUGG ??
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Hello
Welcome and thanks
It is better to get an ultrasound to find out the cause of brownish discharge.It can be due to dysfunctional uterine bleeding or missed abortion.You can repeat the test for pregnancy after one week in the urine.
Take iron supplements.
Best wishes