Brown discharge, bleeding after sex, abdominal pain. Taken antibiotics. Done abortion. Can you help?

I have been suffering from a brown coloured what I believe to be discharge for months Wich is stringy and full of lumps to put it not very nice its like ive blown my nose into my underwear and nearly every time after sex I bleed and also get mild to strong pain in my very lower stomach about pelvic region can I have had 3 lots of antibiotics which have done noting and had sti tests which have all proved negative as also I am married! I have 2 children my youngest being 14 months and I also had a termination back in June can you help me please
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012