Brown circular mark between wrist and thumb, looks like a scar, same present on forearm. Causes?

I have noticed a red/brown circular mark between my wrist and thumb . Doesn t itch or hurt. Sort of looked like a scar but I don t remember hurting myself there. Found something, similar in color on my calf. They were longer, similar to a scar from a scratch . But I didn t scratch myself. Now I have one on my forearm . What is this thing?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
welcome to Healthcare Magic.

You appear to have Cafe-au-lait spots. It is a neuro cutaneous marker. In itself it does not cause any problem, but it may be associated with some neurological problems.

If you have some neurological symptoms, you can meet nearby neurologist.

Wish you good health and all the best.

Dr Ashish Kumar Mittal