Brown bleeding during periods, light pink bleeding the next month, unprotected sex. Causes for symptoms?

Last month my perios came as normal but it only lasted a couple of days and was only all brown and eztremely lght like the end of my period. this month it came same time however i only had light pink blood when i wipe ? we have had unproetected sex a couple of times i took a pregancy test 2 wks ago which came back negative this was befoee my last period or whatebr u call it
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

The timing of pregnancy test is important. It is ideally done 3 to 4 days after missing o expected date of period.
If the test comes negative at that time it rules out pregnancy.
In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr T Shobha Deepak