Bronchitis, prescribed Amoxyxillin for fever. Have chest pain under the breastbones. Why ?

Hello, My name is AAAA. I am a young 15 year old African American, who enjoys playing basketball, and having fun. I am writing you today on account of a little problem I have. About 3-5 weeks ago I went to the doctor to prove to my mom that I have bronchitis . As I figured, I was correct. Later on that night I had a very high fewer and was prescribed Amoxicillin . I believe this was about 3 weeks ago. I ve been struggling to take the anti-biotics everyday twice a day. I would forget or take one a day. I ve also been having chest aches under my breastbones, and both sides along with the middle of my chest. Today I had eaten about half of a lemon and drank a bottle of water, and the middle of my chest is just aching! On a scale of one to ten for pain its about a 5- Or 6. It s more of my anxiety which is kinda making it worst. I am about 175 lb. I was just wondering if this had anything to do with my bronchitis or if I had to get this kchecked out. Thank you for your time. Currently it Just settle down a little but its still present.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013