Bronchitis, been off antibiotics a week, on steroids, chest seems to have bunged up again. On medicines for graves disease. Linked?

I have had bronchitis for three weeks, the first I had antibiotics which didn t work so the second week I had a second course doubled up this helped a phlegm was yellow again ur still struggled to breathe so been on steroids for week three and was feeling better, however this is now week four and I have been off antibiotics a week and on steroids only and chest is starting to bung back up. I have graves disease for thyroid on 150mg of levoroxine, could there be a link should I be this I ll after four weeks?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013