Broken hand, reduced bruising and swelling, bone callus, bump formation. Cure?

I broke my hand in 3 places about a month ago. They put the bones back into place but i had an xray a few seeks later and was told that one of the bones wasnt forming petfectly but it was nothing to worry about. The bruising and swelling has basically all gone now and bone callus has formed making a little bump over 2 of the breaks but the one which had moved slightly is now very big and noticeable and almost sharp. Is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013