Broken front tooth, painful pimples swollen and filled with puss. Had tooth repair. How can the tooth problem be solved?

Hi, my name is , i m 32 yrs old. i had a chipped/broken front tooth since i was a little girl.inside my nose on same side where the tooth is damaged, i would have a painfull pimple that would get swollen and filled up with pus , causing sensibility in that tooth. i recently had that tooth repaired thinking the problem would ceased but it didn t. Is this some thing major(should i freak out?) what can i do to resolve this problem? Please help, any information is appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012