Broke humerus bone, internal bleeding, bloated, pain in breasts, shortness of breath. Am I okay?

my 74 year old mother who is on the blood thinner pradaxa had taken a fall 2 weeks ago and broke her humerus bone in her left arm , she was given 2 CAT scans at the hospital and both showed no internal bleeding , however she has been complaining of pain in between her breasts and shortness of breath and her stomach appears to be more bloated to me than usuaul, there is also blood in her urine and when she wipes after using the bathroom, can this be a sign of internal bleeding?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013