Bright red blood with bowel movements.I have intermittent constipation and diarrhea.

I have intermittently had blood showing on toilet paper and droplets, some size of dimes, bright red blood when I have a bowel movement. This has been ongoing for about a year, in recent 2-3 months I started having upper abdominal pain and feeling of lump, but cannot feel it by physically feeling the area. Now I am having at times, severe pain over my bladder area or to the side of it and my abdomen is very bloated almost everyday. I am not obese and eat a pretty healthy diet. I have noticed the blood more when I eat red meat as opposed to fish or chicken. I eat a good amt of steamed vegetables and brown or wild rice. I'm wondering what these symptoms may be, especially because the blood is bright red. I also have intermittent constipation and then I'll have diarrhea. I do have an extreme amt of stress. Please advise...
Asked On : Thu, 8 Apr 2010