Bright red blood in stools. Taking anti malaria drug therapy coatal forte. Causes for bleeding?

Hello doctor, am 23years of age and male by gender. Yesterday, while passing stool in the morning I saw dripping of bright red blood along with my stool, I felt no pain, and this same blood dripping happened again today. I just finished my anti malaria drug therapy yesterday named coatal forte( arthemeter and lumenfantrine) email: YYYY@YYYY . I take my meals regularly and have no family history of ulcer . This is the first time am experiencing this.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013