Breathlessness walking up stairs. Back in pain. Have VSD. Help?

I become breathless walking up one flight of stairs. I cannot lie on my back at all or become breathless. I have a VSD from birth but the Heart doctors said it it not it that is causing my breathleness and tiredness as it is small. Pulmonary function test showed an obstruction in my lungs but the lung speacialist does think I have asthma or COPD as I never smoked and I am only 33. Some echos have shown narrowed of pulmonary valve but then the heart specialist have said it was not that but the flow of the left to right shunt through the hole. Please help. I am been passed from pillar to post and through all sorts of tests.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012