Breathlessness, left arm pain, cold and hot flashes, white spots in vision. Due to anxiety and depression?

Hello doctor I had short of breath and my left arm was uncomfortable and I couldn t speak and I was having hot and cold flashes and shaking and white spots in vision I called emergency they came checked me and told me nothing was wrong and I told them to take me to the hospital they did blood work everything was ok and went 3 more times to the emergency and done more blood work and everything was ok I went to my family doctor and told me its anxiety and depression
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013