Breathing difficulty coupled with chest pain denotes? Why thighs tingle?

i am 32 year old female, excellent physical condition, no past health issues. for past 9 mos i have experienced chest pain and difficulty breathing. also some tingling in inner thighs, and severe migraines during my period most (but not every) month. i had a ct scan 10 days ago by a pulmonologist looking for plurasy (sp?). no plurasy, but she said my thymus as enlarged. I have an appt with a neurologist in 10 days; am concerned the enlarged thymus is cancer. is there a chance it s somethign else?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer