Breastfeeding, took antibiotics for cough, temperature. Menopause?

Hi, I am a breastfeeding mother of a 10 month old. I came down with a cough about a month ago. I didn t have a temperature but was getting sweats and Dr gave me a course of anti biotics which I have finished. However I still have a phlegmy cough ( slightly improved) . What s worrying me more so is that although I feel quite warm ( sometimes even sweaty my temperature (under tongue ) is 95.01f. It ranges by about half a degree either way. I m 38- could this be menopause? I m on Lustral for post natal anxiety- I hope you can help..
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012