Breastfeeding, have missed periods, had mild spotting post urination, weird feeling near vagina. Cause?

hi,i missed my periods this month as its 28 jan my due date of periods is 11 every month its regular from the last three months i m breast feed mother.Either i am pregnant or somthing different.As i m not comfortable n today just lil amount of blood but only on tissue after urine i wash my place n clean with tissue but it is confirm its not periods. I booked my appointment with my gp on this thursday also. I m feeling somthing there near vagina some meat peace i dont know what is is actually help me and advice me please. regards hina
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013