Breastfeeding, have feeling of stopped heart beats, loss of breath, death. Is it the body's natural reaction to the producing breast milk?

Hi I am currently breastfeeding my 4 month baby, im aware that my body and heart is working over time to produce the milk.Lately when I am just falling asleep my heart gives a massive jump, I feel like its stopping and my brain starts thinking im going to crash, lose breath, even die (worst case scenario) and it takes while to calm and get to sleep, I want to know if this is just anxiety/panic or just bodies natural reaction to the producing breast milk ? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012