Breastfeeding. White discharge, tiredness, headache, constipation, vomiting, bloating. Pregnant again?

hi, I'm currently breastfeeding my 5month old however my daughter has been sleeping through the night since 2 1/2 months. My period hadn't returned but I started getting white discharge 4 days ago and also I started feeling tired and headache and constipated for 2 days, yesterday I threw up twice. last night I had really bad wind pains. today I am really tired and have been have a slight pain on my left sign with diarrhea. gone now. I'm feeling really full in the tummy mildly bloated. I did a test earlier today. itwas negative. do you think I could be pregnant but too early to tell? or is this my period starting back up. I was thinking for sure I was pregnant. or is this my period coming back?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013