Breastfeeding. Irregular period. Did I bleed due to pregnancy?

hi I m just wondering if I am pregnant or what. I m still breastfeeding my 15 months old baby. I ve always had my period even if I m exclusively breastfeeding and my period is normally irregular. My period is late for 11 days and it was very light period which was very surprising, it lasted less than 2 days of sort of light bleeding and spotting for 2 days. I normally get heavy period from 1-3 days and would clear up for atleast another 2- 3 days. My husband and I do not use any sort of contraception , but he tries not to release anything inside me. I ve also checked if im pregnant a few days before I bled. Anyways I m still having cramps even if my period had finished.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012