Breastfed fussy baby, doesn't sleep during day, has acne, mother takes soy lecithin. Cause?

My baby is 6 weeks old and has gone from pretty mellow, to super fussy, hungry and not sleeping during the day. I have been taking soy lecithin supplement for plugged ducts ( breastfeeding ). My daughter also has baby acne that seems to be getting worse. Could she be allergic to the soy lecithin getting into my breastmilk? If so, how do I know for sure; i have to stay on it so I don t get plugged ducts! Thanks Carrie
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012