Breast tenderness, missed periods. Took primolut injection. What is the drug action?

what is the effect of primolut depot injection to mum and the embrayo of 6week one day according to scan but ' i saw my last menses 2nd February' really i dont feel any pregnancy as per tenderness on my breast and connectivity with the child since few days i took the injection 500mg at once and after four days i repeated another of 250mg?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013
Thank you for posting your question here, I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

Are you sure you're pregnant? Because if you are, you shouldnt be given primolut, it is medication given to ladies who suffer from irregular periods and it is highly contraindicated in women who are pregnant.
So call up your doctor right away and find out what is going on, because if you are pregnant, its dangerous to your baby!

I hope this answered your question.