Breast tenderness, back pain, nausea. Had removal of ovary. What to do?

Hello I am a 30 yr old mother of 3 I had my tubes cut tied and burned a little over two years ago but that did not stop the pregnancies...about 1 year after my surgery I became pregnant started having severe back pain nausea etc went to emergency room because I thought I had a kidney stone come to find out I was pregnant well then was sent home from hospital and started bleeding had one large clot so I passed a pregnancie but then went to the doctor the next day because the pain was not letting up they finally went in to do exporatory surgery after ultrasounds of not finding the pregnancy and after 4 hours of surgery said that there was another pregnancie left in the fallopion tube but I had ruptured and my left fallopion tube and ovary had to be removed at I thought this was the end of my problems but it wasnt I also asked them to take out everything else and they wouldn t they said I am too young and that my right side looked fine and shouldnt have any more problems...I have now in the past year been pregnant at least 4 times! Now I am experiencing that back pain on the right side I have breast tenderness and am nasues alll through the day and also having cravings my husband just went to buy pt from the store but I m not sure what to do at this point please help.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer