Brain tuberculoma, glucoma and blood sugar. On Glycerol, R-Cinex, Claribid. What medication is better?

hello sir i want to know about my wife she is 24 years old , she is suffering from brain tuberculoma,glucoma and blood sugar she was taking some medicine since 5 months. The medicine was Glycerol ,R-Cinex, Claribid 500, ...... now doctors prescribed predment 4mg, dorzox-T Eye drop , before she was using Alphagan P so, kindly suggest me which medicine will be better alphagan p or dorzox T... She is also feeling like 100 degree fever at evening time...before two days so calpol can give them or not.......
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013