Brain surgery done to remove benign angioma, metal plate inserted. Liver, kidney conditions. Will alternative medicine help?

I am an XXXXX and one of my members is a 66 yr. old s/p brain surgery for a benign angioma with a metal plate in her head since 9/22/10. C/o daily pain- feels like a hat too tight on her head, can t really take aleeve, tyleno etc., CAUSES KIDNEY AND LIVER PROBLEMS. WAS WONDERING IF ACCUPUNCTURE, HOLISTIC THERPIES OF ANY KIND, HOMEOPATHIC THERAPIES WOULD HELP HER ??? SHE LIVES IN XXX
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012