Bradycardia, vasovagal syncope, sudden rise in heart rate. Taking treatment for low heart rate, frequent loss of consciousness, in the process of weaning flurocortisone. Advice?

I have been wearing a heart rate monitor(exercise type) for the past couple of days due to low heart rate. When I took it off, it said the average was 56 today. I know that I had dips into the high 30 s because that is when I was short of breath. But, it said the maximum heart rate today was 192. I did no strenuous work outs. I am seeing a cardio electrophysiologist next week. Am I ok to wait or do I need to contact my cardiologist today? I am seeing him for low heart rate, losing consciousness a lot, I have neurocardiogenic syncope , and low blood pressure . They are pulling me off of flurocortisone today. Would that make it run high? I am just concerned that the high rate may be a problem in addition to the bradycardia and vasovagal syncope?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012