Hello! I have carefully gone through your complaints & the discussion. Here, I would like to suggest you that --
1) The symptoms are most probably caused by a cardiac pacemaker defect, the 'sick sinus
2) Due to impaired capacity of the natural cardiac pacemaker, the SA Node, your heart rate
is usually remaining low, the bradycardia
, heart rate less than 60 beats per minute.
3) This bradycardia sometimes causes sudden episodes of tachycardias, heart rate more than 100bpm.
The condition is known as 'Bradycardia induced Tachyarrhythmias' which may be potentially dangerous.
4) You are advised to have an urgent consultation with an eminent cardiologist, as you are required to be investigated further.
5) After the final diagnosis, It would be decided whether you are required to have a permanent artificial cardiac pacemaker implant or not.
Thanks & take care of yourselves!