Boyfriend forced to have sex, but I refused. Relationship broke off. Very upset. Thinking about distorted sex. Become boring and have borderline personality disorder. How to overcome?

hi, um urmi , age 23, about 6th month i totally depressed my life. Some month ago my boyfriend forced me to sex, i wouldn t do it , it s happen emotionally he promised me that he never leave me and marry me. I really love him from bottom of my heart , he knows it so he wants it continue, but i tell my opinion that i ll never do it again.After that he break-up this relationship. I love my God very much and i am so religious,and i penitent for illegal sex. And so much upset cause my boyfriend cheat with me. Now i fell so much sex but i promised my self i ll never do it again.Before i didn t think distorted sex but about 3 month this problem totally hang my thinking, I totally boring now.About 1 month ago i went a Psychiatrist , he said to me that it s a borderline personality disorder . What can i do now?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012