Bouts of nausea every morning due to stress. How can I avoid this?

Hi Dr. Christensen, I ve been having bouts of morning nausea for several years now. The common denominator seems to be stress at home and work. However, by the end of the day (quiting time) I feel good and then the cycle starts all over the next day. This doesn t occur during weekends (days off) unless I have a big project down the road. I plan to retire in about 10 months with 30 years of service. I ve also occupied this same office in the basement without windows during the entire peroiod.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013