Bottom lobe of lung removed. Cancer relapsed. Breathing problems. Does not want treatment. Prognosis?

my mom had botton lobe on the left lung removed oct 2011 ,, april 2012 cancer was back 11mm size.. she can t have another surgery cause of her sugar & other health problems, nor does she want any treatmeant, in Nov. her sugar went to 1,629; they also put 2 stents in ; no energy, breathing is bad doesn t even want to bath cause she gets so out of breath, I guess what I would like to know is what to expect next . I say hospice but my family won t hear of it . thanks for listening .
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013