Bottom lips getting dark on either sides, have heart tiredness with slurred speech, tension. What measures should be taken?

Hi, My bottom lip is becoming dark on either side just like blood clot.My weight is 93KG, Height is 5 10.5 , Age 40. I play Table Tennis and I am a sports person. These days I also feel little bit of tiredness at heart after play or before sleep. At that time I feel little bit tense and a little bit of slurred speech. Is it related to Heart? If yes, what should I take measures? Thanks, Sri
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012