Born with neuroblastoma on the optic nerve. Why do I have pain in skull?

I was born with a neuroblastoma on the optic nerve behind my rt eye. This was enucleated at 28 mos of age. I am 60 years old and have been having more frequent and severe headaxches in the bavck lower part of my skull radiating towards the rt side sometimes. I had a ctscan in 01/2012 and it showed an AVM. had an MRI last week whiccch showedd large region of encephalomalacia and gliosis involving the anterior rt frontal lobe . Prominent venous angioma in the inferior rt basal ganglia . A 10 mm heterogeneous signal lesion along teh rt sid of the optic chiasm of the supracellar cistern. Low signal rim on T2 sequence suggestive of hemosidirin. most suggestive of cavenous malformation. moderate chronic microvascular changes in white matter both cerebral hemispheres, most prominent in the periventricula regions. My dr is sending me to a neurosurgeon. I live alone. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012