Bone pain in the injured leg post intramedullary rod fixation of tibia due to fracture, advised vitanova SG daily. Is it safe?

i had a fracture of the tibia and fibula months ago. An intramedullary rod fixation of the tibia was done. Since the last one month i have been experiencing pain in the bone and the muscles of the injured leg. My doctor prescribed me to take: Vitanova-SG daily for 2 months (60,000 IU of calciferol each tablet) Newbona plus daily for 3 months ( Calcium carbonate 500mg; calcitriol .25mcg; Methylcobalamin 1500mcg; Pyridoxine 3mg; folic acid 1.5mg) I wanted to know if taking 60,000IU of vitamin d3(cholecalciferol) daily for 2 months is safe??
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012