Neck, shoulder, chest pain, cervical spondylitis. MRI scan done. Treatable with calcium supplements?

hello sir, Medical history- my mom is suffering frm cervical spondylitis , doctor suggested her to put cervical traction and at once MRI scan was also taken through which we diagnosed the stage of disease-it was 25% doctor decided but this was 2yrs before no such recent activity was done. When she works more she will be getting more pain at backside of neck and sometimes it even reaches to shoulder and chest.......she cant sit in an normal chair continuously........ Now my query is tat she has been used a lot of pain killers, which she is even using now along with some strength giving capsules like BONACT- calcium carbonate- this not curable she should use tablets for lifelong.........i want her to use calcium supplements like-Calcium Sandoz woman and horlicks woman ............and such other things so that she can avoid the usage of tablets.........what do u say?????????
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012