Boils in vaginal area, filled with blood and puss. Itchy and painful. Have PCOD. Solution?

im 27yrs old female,, i have boils,actualy i dnt kno wat exactly it is, but i feel it is boil with filled blood and puss on my vaginal wall which is present at side of vaginal lips even ihv ittchy boil in the lips of vagina, also some times it comes at the opening of vagina where bleeding is come out at the time of menses.it is red with little pain,somtimes i get white transparent dischrch from vagina..so plz plz take me out from this issue it have been qne year now to bear this disies,,,,provide me some medicines,, already im taking cabergolin 0.5 with some other medicenes becoz im suffering from PCOD . plz reply me if u hv answers and solutions. thnx...
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
It can be either Bartholin's cyst OR endometriotic nodule. Both need surgical treatment in the form of excision. Just show it to your gynecologist & he/she will guide you for best treatment.
Wish you good health.
Infertility Specialist Dr. Dattaprasad's  Response
Wish you good health.